There’s something magically evocative about a sketch. Something that a photo doesn’t capture. A holiday is the perfect opportunity to capture the sights and senses of a special place, as you have time to indulge yourself with a bit of relaxing sketching in a way that the day-to-day business of living doesn’t allow. If you want to come home with a sketchbook of impressions that conjure up memories in a way that no photo album will ever do, then read on. I am going to share with you my top tips for making the most of your holiday sketching.
I’ll talk about the following:
– The kit you’ll need
– Planning in advance
– Sketching opportunities in unlikely places
– Finding time on holiday that doesn’t take you away form your travelling companions
– How to distill a scene when you don’t have a lot of time
– Deciding what’s important
– Sketching family and friends
– How to make sketching on holiday a social occasion
This is a PREMIUM access article. We use a simple to use web wallet that can be filled up using a credit card, PayPal or with XLM using a secure payment system. Once you have paid, you will have ongoing access to the article from the device (tablet, phone, PC) that you used to pay for it.
You can access the post by topping up your web wallet with 40 stellar lumen tokens (the price of a stellar lumen is currently 0.1329956991 usd ) if you haven’t already done so and then making a micropayment of 8 lumens for this post here