Fresh Sketches 16: Galway Docks
Materials – here’s what I used:
- Ink – waterproof De Atramentis document brown or urban grey (make sure it’s waterproof!)
- Watercolour – you’ll want to bring the whole lot for this class! The best you have, artists’ by preference
- Paper – min. 200g / 90lb watercolour paper. Size A4 landscape is best.
- White gel pen – I drew the seagulls after I painted the sea
- Brush – R13 Rosemary & Co. (any decent watercolour brush size 8 and upwards)
- Pen – my beloved fude 55 degree, but bring any you like
Just for fun, if you have any neon orange or pink, do bring that – even a highlighter pen! I have neon acrylic ink and I will bring it for the bright orange buoys.