One from the car – a classic winter scene in Galway.
There are two views of the same scene in this class, one sunny and one overcast. In this way, you will learn how things look different, and are treated differently, to the watercolourist or sketcher.
I used the same kit I always do, namely:
- Roman Szmal Aquarius Watercolours
- Sailor or Jin Hao fude 55-degree fountain pens
- De Atramentis Document Ink and Rohrer & Klingner Sketch Ink
- Hahnemeuhle Watercolour Skecthbook (200g)
- Rosemary and Co. R13 travel brush