The ever-popular wood grain: so useful when you’re just painting a still life or some other subject at home. At least, in my house it’s the case, as both my studio table and my dining table are strongly patterned with wood grain.
There’s the added advantage of picking up a few tips about light too, in the ink bottle. I chose this as a subject for the composition in the hope that you will be in posession of a bottle of ink of your own.
- Artists’ watercolours (Roman Szmal)
- Fude pen (55 degree nib) by Sailor and Jin Hao
- De Atramentis Document Brown ink
- Watercolour Sketchbook by Hahnemühle
- R13 brush by Rosemary and Co.